Tuesday 19 June 2012

Accel World - Chase The World
Artist: May'n
Language: Japanese






Instrumental


Lyrics
[Intro]
These eyes know nothing except for you who dances brilliantly 
Awakening and stepping forward, into the world!

[Verse 1]
It's so upside-down and small, my very own scenery
They're being recognized  lies of of assembled dioramas 
From a painfully put together point of view 

[Pre-Chorus]

The future that breaks forward, presents me with
Various beautiful places to where I can fly

[Chorus]

These eyes know nothing except for you who dances brilliantly 
This me who for the first time can accelerate forward, will surpass myself
I want to reach you, who is even higher and even stronger than me
Awakening and moving forward, chasing the world!

[Verse 2]

Following you all this time, I've gone and worn myself out
But the letters that form "JUST GIVE UP ALREADY"
Are built up into a wall, which I feel I can break down 

[Pre-Chorus]

Even the voices that give the earnest of prayers,  break the night off into darkness 
That's even if you conceal all the unrivaled cruelness 

[Chorus]
With these wings, overcoming my thoughts, I'll fly far into the distance 
If my unstoppable heart beat allows me to deepen my fate
I want to reach you, who is even higher and even stronger than me
Awakening and moving forward, changing your world!



[Ending Chorus]
My eyes know nothing but the brilliance you present before me,
Accelerating further so I can start to surpass myself.



With these wings, I'll overcome my feelings and fly into the distance.
I can't control my heart beat as I surpass, even my destiny.



Reaching higher, becoming stronger, because I want to reach you.
I'll take a step forward and awaken into the world!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment