Sunday 13 May 2012

Angel Beats! - Crow Song (Yui Version)
Sung by Yui (LiSA) from Girls Dead Monster
Language: Japanese






Translation
[Verse 1]
There's a wall of shutters behind me. 
My fingertips smell like steel. 
Move ahead! Strum those strings! It's crowded, at any rate. 


[Chorus]
Find a way from here. 
You'll find what you're looking for. 
Let's rock out and play on. 
Gaze into the distance 
Inside this city where you can't even take a breather.



[Verse 2]
The starry sky is the best stage of them all. 
The crows cry out, "Caw, caw," above me. 
I'm always thinking of them. I wonder when they'll go to sleep. 


[Chorus]
Find a way - I will too, 
In a song for me to sing out. 
Rock out and let it echo. 
With the crows, I'll sing out.


[Bridge]
How long will I exist in this place? 
I feel like there were people who once said that. 
If you're only going to say annoying things, 
Let the jet black wings carry you away and just disappear.



[Verse 3]
With all my power, I'm about to collapse. 
My fingers are worn out and in pain, 
But, still, I'll perform. Tonight will be a big story. 


[Chorus]
Find a way from here. 
You'll find what you're looking for. 
Let's rock out and play on. 
I'll take my luck and sing it out.



[Ending Verse]
No matter how long, I'll exist here 
Within all the people who pass through. 
On this stage enclosed in the darkness, 
I sing my poem of hope right now. 
Even you must also be tired. 
I want to send this to that back of yours - 
From within the pitch darkness, 
The song of light that gleams with hope... 
Yes, that song...

No comments:

Post a Comment