Friday 25 May 2012

Eureka Seven AO - Escape by Hemenway
Language: Japanese

Translation
[Intro]
Escape with this wind, carrying these tears up with speed
Jump over, the answer is surely beyond the distant sky.

[Verse 1]
The answer is not found here,
looking at the sky with a sigh with these dyed blue eyes.
But no, I can go anywhere
I have this dream of my own.

[Chorus]
Escape with this wind with all my heart,
Now delivered to you, these words I sing until they run out.
My stomach is proof.

[Verse 2]
My heart would have been enough,
shedding tears at night.
These dreams are always too heavy to carry for one person.
When you want to give up, should I sing for you?
What are you doing?!?

Escape,
Escape,
Come on, shining in the sky with both hands stretched out.

[Bridge]
Yes, I can't cry anymore.
because my answer is surely...

[Chorus]
Escape with this wind with this wish to draw a hand stretched out to the future
This is not scary anymore, such as these traces of tears.
Stained with the colors of the rainbow with one wings flight across the sky.




No comments:

Post a Comment