Saturday 17 March 2012

Another - Annabel ~ anamnesis
Language: Japanese
Translation
[Verse 1]
Just like the fading of film,
the certainty of the present will someday grow hazy...

[Pre-Chorus]
We laughed like it was nothing,
A moment of time and light

[Chorus]
I believe even now that the reason we
are connected in the depths of our memories
is that so someone may someday find it...

[Verse 2]
"Why is it my heart hurts"?
Carrying uncertainty in a cover of my heart

[Pre-Chorus]
I was afraid of living
and continued to question its meaninglessness...

[Chorus]
Lost within memories
you're surely looking for help
I will grasp onto
your voice.
Even if it's so small I can't hear it
because I will take you out of there.

[Verse 3]
Days in which we meet only to grow further apart again
Even now they shine a vivid light.

[Ending Chorus]
Even on the night where we lost almost everything
We can always return to the place
that only we knew of...

No comments:

Post a Comment