Friday 2 March 2012

Black Rock Shooter - Black Rock Shooter Theme -2M MIX-
Language: Japanese 






Translation
[Intro]
Black rock shooter
Where did you go?
Can you hear me?

[Verse 1]
How much more do I have to shout
How much more do I have to cry
Stop it I can't run anymore
The world once dreamt closes

[Pre-Chorus]

In pitch-black darkness with no light
Road that is about to collapse
That day's hope... which couldn't be here (though)
I thought I saw it

Why?

[Chorus]

Black rock shooter Fond old memory
That simply pleasant (days back then)
Black rock shooter Though I can't move
(Placing) wish to the star that runs through darkness
I will run just once more, so

[Verse 2]

Being scared... mutters in a quivering voice
Please call my name
Sky that take in the dawn
Distance to the boundary By one step, (short) to reach
Held tears are about to overflow 



[Pre-Chorus]
Don't look down now
Or (I would) stop
I want to keep living the future
I know (now)
(Cast your mind back)
Strongly... Strongly... believe this

Yes!

[Chorus]

Black rock shooter (That) Gentle smell
It hurt It's hard
Swallowing down (those) words
Black rock shooter Pleease move, (my) feet!
Exceed the world

[Bridge]

I knew it from beginning
That (you/I) be here
Every courage inside me
Is lighting the fire
I won't run away now

[Chorus]

Black rock shooter (I am) not alone
Crying out in a voice is (all right)
Black rock shooter Will (be there to) watch
It's starting from now
My story

[Ending Verse]
If I (ever start) to forget,
This song,
I will sing.

No comments:

Post a Comment