Friday 10 February 2012

Black Rock Shooter - GOMBAND ~ Braveheart
Language: Japanese






Translation

Firstly, I lied to myself
Secondly, my chest ached
So thirdly, I pretended not to notice it
I feel fine with this
I’m all right now
Because it’s okay that I’m not myself
The weak and timid Braveheart
is scared of getting hurt
Ah, you should laugh at it
Embracing what little courage I have
There’s nothing to do but shutting my eyes and moving on
Ah, even if I know it’s reckless
Getting overtaken by regret
I must run away quickly, quickly
So I threw away the things I cherished
When I realized it
I was only simply living on
Because that’s what my worth is like
Your name is remarkable, Braveheart
Despite that you’re of no use
Ah, yet you still move
What should I wish from life?
My trembling heart tears apart
Ah, I can’t help but want to live
I’ve already had enough
Even though I’m not sad
My tears overflow
Ah, I wonder why they are warm
Ah, you told me so, Braveheart
Even how it’d be like this
Ah, I’m sorry, it’s my fault
Expending all of the courage I have
I’ll open my eyes and look forward
Ah, even when it’s like this, the world is shining
C’mon, I wonder if you can laugh now
Have the courage to keep losing
Don’t fear getting hurt
C’mon, indeed that is my Braveheart


No comments:

Post a Comment