Monday 13 February 2012

Today is a Beautiful Day - Supercell ~ 0.3 Hero
Sung by Nagi
Language: Japanese






Translation
[Verse 1]
As she talked to her friend, that smile of hers looked so pitiful,
Her form was like the heroine of a manga I drew in my head
It was love at first sight
I truly, truly came to like her
But with the way I look,
She would definitely hate me.
[Pre-Chorus 1]
See, I can already hear the giggles of “heehee”
But it’s okay, since I’m used to it
I’ll forget about it, but my chest still feels like it’s about to burst
[Chorus 1]
That’s how the boy met her
I wished that was definitely not just some coincidence
So that I would meet you,
I shall wish for it tens of thousands of times
Someday, definitely!
But for people, that kind of miracle
Is something they say they can’t believe in
[Verse 2]
The girls whisper,
“That boy has been looking here since just now
What’s up with that, it’s gross
Don’t come any closer you downer”
Sorry, I didn’t mean to…
As I hung my head down, her voice called out,
“I know this person!”
Everyone was amazed, and I was dumbfounded as well
[Pre-Chorus 2]
“I saw the drawings on that desk
You drew them all, right?”
Ah! I’m going to be laughed at again
But then you went,
“I like those things too”
[Chorus 2]
That’s how the boy met her
Even if you were hundreds of millions of light years away,
His mind would be drawn to you,
No matter what obstacles might lie in between,
He would overcome them
[Bridge]
If that is to be called fate,
Then he’s sure to be a hero

But that day I saw
You alone, crying so hard your eyes swelled
Why must I be so powerless
No wait, what did she say?
Don’t doubt yourself because
That girl is waiting to be saved!
[Verse 3]
“You act all tough, but you’re actually a crybaby
Umm, that’s exactly like me”
She finally smiled! In front of me who was delighted
Her tears kept falling, plop plop
What should I do!?
You said,
“Thank you”
[Ending Chorus]
Because this boy met you,
He learned what it means to live
It’s not a lie; it’s the truth
And so, he’ll become a knight who will protect you
Someday,
Onto his left hand, her right
Will hold tightly and never let go
And so I met you.

No comments:

Post a Comment