Tuesday 7 February 2012


Casshern Sins - Color Bottle
Language: Japanese


Translation
Hey, why were we born?
Hey, for what reason did our lives cross?
I can't say why and I'm scared, so please
hold my hand tightly in return.

We tried escaping from a harsh reality,
but did we expect everything from an existence that's like an illusion?

These emotions of mine pushing everything around, this discord that confuses me;
as I embrace all of these, I want to advance, advance!

On a cracked hill, under a rusty sky, we are like blue flowers, trying to live.
As we nestle together, we see transient dreams, but we don't want to wither away yet!

Hey, why were we born?
Hey, why did we meet?
I can't say why and I'm scared, so please
hold my hand tightly in return.

Your hair fluttering and smelled gently,
warmly, lovely, flowing from your shoulder that's in the sun?

These hands of mine piling everything around, this smile on the absent me;
protect you, I want to always, always!

The limited future, in a flickering world, we are like blue flowers, trying to live.
As we cry together, with these petals, but we want to receive and stop each others tears!

Hey, for what reason were we born?
Hey, for what reason did our paths cross?
I can't say why and I'm scared, so please
hold my hand tightly in return.

Hey, why were we born?
Hey, why did we meet?
I can't say why and I'm scared, so please
hold my hand tightly in return.

No comments:

Post a Comment