Sunday 19 February 2012

Today is a Beautiful Day - Supercell ~ 0.9 Hoshi ga Matataku Konna Yoru ni
Sung by Nagi
Language: Japanese






Translation
[Intro]
Believe, believe,
there’s magic here tonight
Believe, believe!
[Verse 1]
It was a very tranquil night, and
The cold air slightly stung my cheeks
So I inadvertently scowled at you.
“It’s not my
fault,” I said
with that expression still on my face.
[Pre-Chorus]
This meaningless moment
Is one I would forever remember,
I felt somehow.
[Chorus]
On this star sparkling night,
I make one wish
Please make this moment last
Looking up together at the same sky,
My most precious thing
Just might be right next to me,
I thought.
[Verse 2]
By just continuing these one-sided feelings,
I won’t be able to convey them to you,
I know at least that.
To you who has always been calm,
It must look like
I’m always angry
[Pre-Chorus]
In this world of mine filled with hardship,
You were there.
That was enough to get me through today.
[Chorus]
On this star sparkling night,
Stand two lone stars
As if sharing their suffering
Continuing to look up at the same sky,
I feel I have to say something,
But what is it that
I should say?
[Bridge]
“Hey, I’d like to see a shooting star.”
At the tip of the finger I raised in jest
Was the beautiful tail of a shooting star.
It was like magic.
[Ending Verse]
On this star sparkling night,
That one thing I had forgotten,
My heartbeat jumps and interrupts me as I say it.
Our hands that touched for a moment in the darkness,
Did you notice it?
This feeling must definitely be
“That” thing.
On this, this star sparkling night.

No comments:

Post a Comment