Thursday 16 February 2012

Today is a Beautiful Day - Supercell ~ 11. Yoru ga Akeru yo
Sung by Nagi
Language: Japanese






Translation

[Verse 1]
Where are those sheep going?
Surely that place is heaven.
A place where you can forget sadness and anxiety
while covered in wounds.
I’ve spent countless sleepless nights,
and before I knew it, I’ve once again
arrived to this deep blue sky.
[Chorus 1]
One sheep, two sheep, three sheep…
the night will soon dawn
where everything will begin…just now
that’s what I was thinking about.
[Verse 2]
Why do people need a reason
to continue living?
The times they cried, the times they fought,
the times they loved…they’ll forget them all anyways…
[Bridge]
One sheep, two sheep, three sheep... 
Four sheep, five sheep, six sheep...
[Verse 3]
It’s fine to stay the way you are,
there’s no need for anything else.
But does that kind of world exists?
[Ending Verse]
I want to see you…
I want to see you…
I want to see you…see you…

No comments:

Post a Comment