Tuesday 14 February 2012

Today is a Beautiful Day - Supercell ~ 0.2 Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari
Sung by Nagi
Language: Japanese






Translation
[Intro]
On that ordinary day 
You suddenly stood up and said, 
"Let's go stargazing tonight!"


[Verse 1]
"You get good ideas once in a while, huh?" 
Everyone said and laughed. 
We joked around and walked 
Like fools on that unlit path, 
So we wouldn't be crushed 
By the loneliness and anxiety we held.


[Pre-Chorus 1]
Gazing up from the pitch black world 
The night sky seemed like it was raining stars.


[Chorus 1]
Since when I wonder, 
Have I been chasing after you? 
Somehow, please, 
Don't be surprised and listen 
to these feelings of mine.


[Verse 2]
"There's Deneb, Altair, and Vega." 
You pointed out the summer triangle. 
I remember and look at the sky. 
Finally found Orihime-sama, 
But where's Hikoboshi-sama? 
That's a bit lonely.


[Pre-Chorus 2]
Next to you, who was having fun, 
I couldn't say anything.


[Chorus 2]
In truth, I had already 
Realized my feelings for you some time ago. 
I found them, 
but they'll never reach you. 
"It's no use. Don't cry." 
That's what I told myself.


[Bridge]
I bluffed in my faint-heartedness, 
Acting like I had no interest. 
However, 
That prickling pain in my chest, growing... 
Mn...that's right.  
Falling in love is like that.


[Verse 3]
What do I want to do? Please tell me. 
There was a voice in my heart. 
Being beside you is enough. 
Reality is harsh.

I didn't say it. 
I couldn't say it. 
I'll never get another chance.


[Ending Verse]
That summer day, 
Those sparkling stars 
Even now I still remember. 
That laughing face, 
And that angry face, 
I really loved them. 
Strange isn't it? 
Even though I knew that... 
You didn't know, 
The secret only I knew. 
That night long-ago 
In a distant memory, 
You pointed, 
And with an innocent voice...

No comments:

Post a Comment