Thursday 9 February 2012

Guilty Crown - Supercell ~ My Dearest
Language: Japanese






Translation

So everything that makes me whole
Now, I dedicate it all to you
I’m yours
Ne,
Laughing so much like this,
It’s the first time since I was born
Surely, for this day,
I walked road covered with mistakes,
Alone the whole time
No matter how far, far away, It’s us two
Grabbing your hand, we should be able to go anywhere for eternity
“You’re no longer alone”
That’s what you say and laugh
Now, I have precious things I better protect
But, the time I stand stock still at my wits end,
I lost all my chances. The time that you, who had been engulfed by darkness,
Seemed to swallow all of your hidden despair
I become a light that illuminates you
Because, this world’s prayers even still, have not been erased
So everything that makes me whole
Now, I dedicate it all to you
I’m yours
Ne,
In this world,
There’s lots of happiness, isn’t there?
One day… if it’s us two
Someone called you a liar,
Even if heartless words may hurt
And instead, the world believes that you are,
And charges you guilty with a crown of thorns
I will devote myself only to you,
I know the pain of loneliness
So everything that makes me whole
Now, I dedicate it all to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment