Tuesday 14 February 2012

Today is a Beautiful Day - Supercell ~ 0.8 Feel So Good
Sung by Nagi
Language: Japanese





Translation
[Verse 1]
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
10 bad things, 1 good thing,
That type of strike-rate is just unlucky.
But at last there is only one more day, yea~
With these merry feelings, I’ll pass Friday
This weekend, what shall I do?


[Pre-Chorus 1]
Recently I haven’t been watching anything,
So something like a movie could be alright..
When I think about, putting on a
cuter look than usual,
I suddenly become impatient for tomorrow
And like that it’s five in the evening


[Chorus 1]
Feel so good
Today I also gave it my all, until I became completely worn out,
Well, I should probably head home now.
My treat for this will be sweets,
But I wonder if I should buy some…


[Verse 2]
“Hey you over there, wait a minute,
Where are you going now? You’re really cute.”
Thanks for the compliment,
But I have no time for you,
As it’s now the long-awaited weekend,
Don’t hinder me as you please,
I say, with a skip in my step.


[Pre-Chorus 2]
Speaking of which, the other day,
I found a clothing retailer,
who had a flower-patterned one piece which I wanted,
I have to quickly go there, or else it might close for the day!
I’m in a bit of a hurry, Now it’s half past nineteen


[Chorus 2]
Feel so good,
I have to mess around until i’m completely exhausted.
Cos you know,
It’s Saturday Night,
I become a bit worried about making the last train,
Wonder if I should party just a little more?


[Chorus 3]
Feel So Good,
What happened to me,
It’s already Sunday, Oh shoot, I’ve messed up,
Although it’s okay to be a bit stupid.
I sprint as fast as I can,
Phew, just made it, I’m saved!


[Ending Verse]
All that’s left is Sunday,
I was able to buy those clothes which I wanted,
Should I wear them right away tomorrow?
I’ll think about it, while I laze around,
Next week, I will also give it my all!





No comments:

Post a Comment