Wednesday 8 February 2012


Casshern Sins - Hikari to Kage
Language: Japanese


Translation
I can never meet you again 
I've said my goodbyes 
But I'm sure I'll come around 
I'm still hesitating, somewhere



I've realized that your voice has always 
Been guiding me, dissolving my doubts 
From now on, will I always be 
Going on, all alone?



God, can you hear my voice?


I want to feel I'm happy 
I want to feel I'm unhappy 
I want to feel I'm not alone 
I want to feel I'm alone 
I want to stay this way 
I don't want to stay this way 
Though I carry these contradictions 
Please forgive me



The beautiful story we painted 
I folded up and put in my breast pocket 
But with a slightly familiar aroma 
Your smile came to mind



If the arms of the clock of our chosen future 
Were to stop, I wouldn't really mind, so 
If you feel it difficult too, and want to go back



God, where should I go?


I want to be loved by someone 
I want to love someone 
I want to keep dreaming 
I want to focus on reality 
I want to fall forever 
I want to climb tirelessly 
I want to free myself and leave nothing behind 
Please forget me



Yes, now I've realized


I want to feel I'm happy 
I want to feel I'm unhappy 
I want to feel I'm not alone 
I don't want to be alone 
So now I want to tell someone everything 
I want them, more than anyone, to understand 
I don't believe in God anymore 
I'm sure, more than anyone, it must be you.

No comments:

Post a Comment