Tuesday 14 February 2012

Today is a Beautiful Day - Supercell ~ 0.4 Perfect Day
Sung by Nagi
Language: Japanese






Translation
[Verse 1]
On a highway no one is on,
I walked with my arms outstretched,
After I closed my eyes,
Quietly, in my heart,
I made a small bet.


[Pre-Chorus]
If I stumble from the white line, I’ll lose
I used to do such things in the past.
Ahh~
This is kind of nostalgic, isn’t it.
[Chorus]
It’s a perfect day, I chased after the contrails,
I believed someday they will reach my hands,
but because the sky is so far away,
the tiny me sadly thought (this can’t be).
I thought (this can’t be)
[Verse 2]
Even if, right now, A meteorite,
were to fall down,
I won’t be able to realise the path to heaven.
Ahh let it be, i wonder if there’s even something like that
[Pre-Chorus 2]
Through that day’s adventures,
I felt like I was able to become a little stronger,
Ahh~ What a precious memory
[Chorus 2]
It’s a perfect day,
I chase the contrails,
Surely, it’ll reach my hand,
Even if no one believes it,
I know it!
Just you see, I’ll definitely reach them
[Bridge]
I’ll run and overcome any dead-ends,
No matter how far.
[Ending Chorus]
Such a perfect day,
When I stop and look up at the sky,
I’ll soar through that stretch of cloud in that pale blue canvas,
to the same sky from that day
So now, just once more,
I reached out my hand,
I reached out my hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment